Friday 30 January 2009

What?

So, Haynes dont have a specific manual dedicated to the Golf that can help me but I found and contacted another auto repair manual pubisher asking if they did. I cant believe the response I got from them. Actually, in all honesty, I cant understand it:
Hello,
We used to do similar manuals but that has changed over 10 years ago.
If you look at the 2nd page of this news letter this are the manuals we do which will have info
about your vehicle as well but not only.
Make cover is from a-z so from audis to volvos and as you can see they cover particular subject
for egz. Technical Data.
Same with our cd's they cover a group of subject on all european and uk cars
for egz. CD Basic covers technical data for petrol and diesel, timing belts, chains and gears which is
£99+Vat per year.


Looks like I'll be better off without theirs anyway!

Haynes are still being very helpful and seem to think they will have a manual that will cover the engine at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment