Thursday 29 July 2010

Shopping list continues to grow

I have today ordered a pair of front coil springs, a pair of front shock absorbers, a pair of front brake discs and pads. With a following wind the suspension parts will be in by the end of tomorrow and I can get them to the garage to be fitted.

The brakes are however going to take a little longer to organise as there seems to be an option on the diameter of the discs. I got offered 9 1/2" or 10" discs, we need to measure whats on there and then get the replacement parts ordered so that will happen when the suspension is done.

Looking forward to the refurbishment part of the project I have been recommended to a company in Wadebridge, Cornwall for reconditioning the wheels, apparently  www.thepolishedwheelcompany.com are very good. Once we are on the road I'll be making a trip to Wadebridge to get them to take a look and tell me what can be done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment